Sell your fine wine

Welcome to The London Wine Cellar – the ultimate destination for Selling Your Fine Wines.

A person holding up a bottle of Dom Perignon champagne to the light for inspection

Highest rated in Europe

Since 2013 we have become the leading choice for individuals and companies looking to value and sell their fine wines. With over a decade of excellence, we’ve proudly established ourselves as the top-rated wine buying company in Europe, with hundreds of 5-star reviews.

Get your free wine valuation

We understand that to earn your trust as your preferred wine selling partner, offering a swift and seamless service isn't enough on its own. It's paramount that that you secure the highest possible price for your wine collection. Our pledge extends beyond simply buying your wines; we are committed to ensuring you receive the most competitive offer available in the market. Trust us to prioritize both your experience and financial return when selling your wine collection.

Why use The London Wine Cellar to sell your wines

Investment in Technology and Expertise

We've invested in technology, exceptional people, and state-of-the-art warehouse facilities. This allows us to respond swiftly to your enquiries, provide stellar communication, secure the best prices, and guarantee fast payment.

Fast and Fair

In an era where speed is a given – thanks to services like Uber and Deliveroo – we believe selling your wine collection should be no exception. The London Wine Cellar is renowned for its rapid processing, from initial enquiry to payment, without ever compromising on price. Our philosophy is clear: efficiency does not need to detract from price.

Price Match Guarantee

Our confidence in our pricing is so strong that we promise to match any higher offer you receive elsewhere. With The London Wine Cellar, you never have to settle for less when selling your fine wine.

Laser Focus

At The London Wine Cellar, we’re constantly striving to improve and set new standards in the fine wine market, moving away from the uncertainties and inefficiencies of traditional auctions and the challenges of working with overburdened poorly capitalised merchants. Our core focus lies exclusively in expertly valuing and purchasing fine wine collections. We aim to eliminate unpredictability, cut down on fees, and bring modern logistical solutions to the fore.

Get your free wine valuation

Choosing Between Direct Cash Purchase and Broking for Your Fine Wine

When it comes to selling your fine wine, The London Wine Cellar offers personalized solutions tailored to maximize your sale. After evaluating your wine collection, we decide on the most beneficial approach for you, which could be a direct cash purchase or utilizing our broking service.

For the majority of wines, we’re eager to make an immediate cash offer to add them to our inventory. However, some unique or rare wines might fetch a higher price through our broking service. Using our state-of-the-art facilities, including our secure warehouse and professional photography booths, we ensure your wines are presented in the best light to potential buyers.

There might be occasions where we recommend a mixed approach for optimal results. For example, we could directly purchase 80% of your collection for our stock, while listing the remaining 20% through our broking service. This strategy is designed to secure the highest possible price for your wine, combining the immediacy of a cash sale with the potential for premium prices via brokerage.

At The London Wine Cellar, we are dedicated to offering you the most favourable and flexible selling options to meet your needs and ensure the best outcome when selling your fine wine.

Free instant wine valuation

Wine list builder